Mariagrazia Fugini is Professor of Computer Engineering at Politecnico di Milano.
Her research interests are in Data and System Security, Information System Development, Co-Engineering of Security and Safety, Fraud Detection and Cyber Security, Service Co-Production for Public Administrations, and Smart Ageing/Smart Working Environments.
She has been a Visiting Professor at MIT, University of Maryland, Technical University of Vienna, University of Stuttgart, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), LAAS Toulouse and other Universities. She has a continuous cooperation with these and other Universities and Research Centers.
She is involved in National and International Research Projects on Information System Development, on Risk and Adaptive Cyber Security, on Co-Engineering of Security and Safety in Smart Environments, on Service Platforms for Social Care, for e-Health and for Smart Aging/Working, and on Big Data Analytics Platforms.
085758 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR ENTERPRISES (MANAGEMENT ENG.)
Main publications can be found on Google Scholar and DBLP.
Available Themes for Thesis: check http://fugini.faculty.polimi.it/?page_id=708
News and Events
PC Member of IWCMC 2019 Tangier, Morocco; June 24 — 28 (CfP)
Track Co-Chair of CASA Workshop 2018, with ECSA’18 Madrid, Sept. 2018.
- H2020-SC1-DTH-2018-1 “WorkingAge“ Project 826232 (to start Feb. 2019).
- Seamless (SEnsoristica Avanzata e Machine LEarning per il monitoraggio Strutturale) Regione Lombardia “Smart Living”, Feb 2018-June 2019, working on data analytics. Thesis with Companies are available (check the thesis area).
- Sistema Innovativo Big Data Analytics- Progetto Competitività Cremona, Regione Lombardia “Smart Cities” (April 2016- June 2018), working on business analytics and on security . Presentation of BigData Project .
Thesis and stages are available in the Projects: Themes for Thesis.
- Web2Touch ,Track Co-Chair, IEEE WETICE Conf. June 2018, Paris.
- ICEIS 2018, PC Member, March 2018, Funchal, Portugal.
- ICSRS 2017 (2nd International Conference on System Reliability and Safety), PC Member, Milano Dec.20-22.
- Worskhop “Context-aware, Autonomous, and Smart Architectures”, CASA 2017 Co-Organizer – 11th European Conf. on Software Architecture (ECSA 2017, Cambridge, UK).
- IEEE WETICE 2017, Poland Program Chair. http://wetice2017.ue.poznan.pl/
- HDSR 2017 IEEE Int.Workshop on Healthcare Data Security and Reliability (in conjunction with QRS 2017), PC Member, Prague, Czech Republic, July 2017. http://paris.utdallas.edu/HDSR17/
Guest Co-Editor Special Issues
- Future Generation Comp. Systems – Special Issue on “Semantic Web for Cooperation” – Guest Co-Editor, vol. 54, January 2016. http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2831942
SISTEMAS DE INFORMACIÓN EN LA ORGANIZACIÓN, Piràmide (in Spanish), Feb.2018 (M.Fugini, R. Salvador Vallés and P.Maggiolini)
available at: https://www.edicionespiramide.es/libro.php?id=5199089
Fondamenti di Sistemi Informativi
C. Cappiello, M.Fugini, P.Grefen, B.Pernici, P.Plebani, M.Vitali
available at: https://www.amazon.it/dp/1725122200/ref=sr_1_20?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1536143801&sr=1-20&keywords=cappiello