Mariagrazia Fugini is Professor of Computer Engineering at Politecnico di Milano.
Her research interests are in Data and System Security, Information System Development, Co-Engineering of Security and Safety, Risk Management and Cyber Security, Service Co-Production for Public Administrations, and Smart Ageing/Smart Working Environments.
She has been a Visiting Professor at MIT, University of Maryland, Technical University of Vienna, University of Stuttgart, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), LAAS Toulouse, ITCL Burgos, and other Universities. She has a continuous cooperation with these and other Universities and Research Centers.
She is involved in International and National Research Projects on Information System Development, on Risk and Adaptive Cyber Security, on Co-Engineering of Security and Safety in Smart Environments, on Service Platforms for Social Care, for e-Health and for Smart Aging/Working, and on Big Data Analytics Platforms.
085758 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR ENTERPRISES (MANAGEMENT ENG.)
Main publications can be found on Google Scholar and DBLP.
Available Themes for Thesis: check http://fugini.faculty.polimi.it/?page_id=708
News and Events
Guest Co-Editor Springer Nature SN Computer Science, Special Issue “Web for Information and Knowledge Exploration, Sharing and Security” – CFP-SN-IWIK-KESS, April 30, 2020.
Track Co-Chair, Web2Touch , IEEE WETICE Conf. June 2019, Capri,Italy.
PC Member of IWCMC 2019 Tangier, Morocco; June 24 — 28 (CfP)
Track Co-Chair of CASA Workshop 2018, with ECSA’18 Madrid, Sept. 2018.
- H2020-SC1-DTH-2018-1 “WorkingAge“ Project 826232 ( Feb. 2019 – Feb. 2022).
- Seamless (SEnsoristica Avanzata e Machine LEarning per il monitoraggio Strutturale) Regione Lombardia “Smart Living”, Feb 2018 – Sept. 2019, working on data analytics. Thesis with Companies are available (check the thesis area).
- Sistema Innovativo Big Data Analytics- Progetto Competitività Cremona, Regione Lombardia “Smart Cities” (April 2016- June 2018), working on business analytics and on security . Presentation of BigData Project .
Thesis and stages are available in the Projects: Themes for Thesis.
- Web2Touch, Track Co-Chair, IEEE WETICE Conf. June 2019, Capri.
- Web2Touch,Track Co-Chair, IEEE WETICE Conf. June 2018, Paris.
- ICEIS 2018, PC Member, March 2018, Funchal, Portugal.
- ICSRS 2017 (2nd International Conference on System Reliability and Safety), PC Member, Milano Dec.20-22.
- Worskhop “Context-aware, Autonomous, and Smart Architectures”, CASA 2017 Co-Organizer – 11th European Conf. on Software Architecture (ECSA 2017, Cambridge, UK).
- IEEE WETICE 2017, Poland Program Chair. http://wetice2017.ue.poznan.pl/
- HDSR 2017 IEEE Int.Workshop on Healthcare Data Security and Reliability (in conjunction with QRS 2017), PC Member, Prague, Czech Republic, July 2017. http://paris.utdallas.edu/HDSR17/
Guest Co-Editor Special Issues
- Editor Special Issue “Meeting the Web Science and Its Novelties”, SN Computer Science Journal, to appear March 2020.
- Future Generation Comp. Systems – Special Issue on “Advanced technologies enabling adaptive and collaborative smart systems”. – Guest Co-Editor, vol.68, 2017. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167739X16302539
- Future Generation Comp. Systems – Special Issue on “Semantic Web for Cooperation” – Guest Co-Editor, vol. 54, January 2016. http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2831942
SISTEMAS DE INFORMACIÓN EN LA ORGANIZACIÓN, Piràmide (in Spanish), Feb.2018 (M.Fugini, R. Salvador Vallés and P.Maggiolini)
available at: https://www.edicionespiramide.es/libro.php?id=5199089
Fondamenti di Sistemi Informativi
C. Cappiello, M.Fugini, P.Grefen, B.Pernici, P.Plebani, M.Vitali
available at: https://www.amazon.it/dp/1725122200/ref=sr_1_20?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1536143801&sr=1-20&keywords=cappiello